– When reserving an appointment, clients will be asked for a $25 retainer fee to hold their appointment time. The fee will be applied to their services at the time of the appointment. However, if the appointment is canceled with less than 48 hours notice, the $25 fee will not be refunded.
– Because of scheduling limitations, appointments require a minimum of 48 hours between scheduling and time of service.
– In addition to evaluation forms, new clients, for one on one and group offerings, will be asked to sign a standard release of liability before their first service. This sets a precedent of communication, personal responsibility, and provides an emergency contact if ever needed
– Payments accepted include cash, check, paypal (with an additional 3% fee), venmo, and Chase quick pay (Zelle) and are due at the time service. Clients seeing Allison on a regular basis (ex weekly) can utilize a monthly invoice; payments are due 30 days after receiving the invoice.
– I do not accept insurance, as my offerings are essentially fitness and wellness related coaching and are not typically covered by insurance. Please do see my information on tiered payment options if this is a concern for you. If HSA or FSA funds are being used, the client is responsible for determining if my offered services are covered; if they are not, the client is responsible for payment.
– Services are provided at Allison’s residence in Naperville or virtually over zoom. However, travel to a client’s home is workable for an extra fee
To schedule a private client session with Dr. Allison Mitch, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo taken by Dr. Allison Mitch